top of page

Available Online


Accessing the 95% of the brain that is responsible for your unconscious action.

  • 1 hour
  • 220 US dollars
  • Location 1

Service Description

Did you know that our conscious or logical mind is responsible for only 5% of our brain function? That leaves 95% of our thoughts, words and actions controlled by something else. So who's really running the show? The subconscious mind is! This is the part of the brain that is responsible for the formation of beliefs, habits and behaviors. Now, if a person wants to change a belief, habit or behavior using the 5% of control the logic brain has over this behavior, then they've got a long road ahead of them. Using hypnosis, a scientifically proven method of creating change in the conscious mind, clients are taken directly to the CEO of their life, the subconscious brain. They decide what they want to change, and write an entirely new program for the mind to work off of. Once the subconscious brain has a new roadmap for what it wants, the person will naturally fall in line with this in their life. Most commonly, clients remain unaware that a change has occurred after hypnosis. Soon after however, they unconsciously find themselves doing the new thing they had been trying to force themselves into before hypnosis.

Cancelation Policy

Please know that there is a 24 hour cancellation policy in effect. If you do not cancel within that window of time, you will still be charged the full rate.

Contact Details

  • 1 (702) 723-6587

bottom of page